Tutorial 01 : Basics Continued
This tutorial introduces alt actions and interlaced phasing.
- Hold with one finger for alt actions
- Alt tap to show/hide pulse
- Drag from the arrows at the top left to move displays
- Alt tap the wave to Play/Stop all displays not showing their cache window
- Alt tap the cache button to toggle all displays’ cache window
- Moving displays is especially useful in Networked Mode, where each display represents a networked device. Place displays so that their position on the screen matches their real world position.