Tutorial 02 : Keyboard Actions
This tutorial details keyboard related actions.
- Drag and drop from one key to another to move a note of the selected display (if no display is selected, priority order is white – red – purple).
- Alt drag and drop to move all notes of a key at once.
- Tap to move a selected note to the tapped key.
- Alt tap to move a selected note to the tapped key and select the next note in the pattern (if a display is selected, but no note is, this will move the first note and select the next).
- Hold a key and add a note in the display (drag and release note right) to insert the held key’s note in the pattern.
- The keyboard is never directly played.
- Notes displayed on the keyboard are exactly those currently seen in the Note Displays : toggling a display to it’s cache window will show notes of the cache pattern and hide notes of the current pattern of that display.