Tutorial 03-05 : Sample Editor (3 Parts)
- The sample editor allows you to adjust parameters of Sample Presets.
- Sample Presets are template filters applied to every note of the same shape, whatever their meter.
- Samples in a single pattern do not overlap. The maximum effective envelope range(in green) is thus never greater than note time (in blue).
- Envelope, pitch, and normalization changes happen upon releasing the control.
- Pitch shift is harmonic : a value of 1 is +1 octave, 2 -> +1 octave and a fifth, 3 -> +2 octaves, 4 -> +2 octaves and a third, 5 -> +2 octaves and a fifth.