Tutorial 06 : Patterns Manager
- The Patterns Manager Panel allows you to save, name, tag and apply groups of patterns.
- When memorizing a new pattern (group of patterns), the order in which displays are selected will be mirrored when applying.
- Patterns can be tagged for quick access.
- When memorizing a pattern, it’s pitches, Sample Presets and meter are preserved.
- Only current patterns (not cached) can be memorized or have a memorized pattern applied to.
- You can apply a pattern from the Patterns Manager Panel by double tapping it’s box (not in the video tutorial).
- To permanently save your patterns, don’t forget to save your session (see the Sessions Tutorial).